127 Barren Road
Hours of Operation:
Welcome to Middletown Archery!
At Middletown Archery, we are taking precautions for the safety of our archers. We set up plastic shield between each shooting line, and the register. We also have targets on the ground at 6 feet apart where we ask our archers to stand while they are not shooting.
Below are our CoVid-19 Guide Lines
Middletown Archery Members, below is a list of safety guidelines/recommendations we will be implementing for the indoor open shooting. We understand that this is not perfect for all but are attempting to continue open shooting indoors so that everyone can remain active and still enjoy most of the fun associated with shooting. One of our key tenants for safety will be to limit the amount of traffic inside the club to mostly the archers only. We have created plexiglass safety barriers between each lane but because we cannot have 2 shooters on the lane simultaneously, we will need to limit the numbers to 14 shooters. Registration process for open shooting TBD. We appreciate your patience, cooperation, and understanding while we work through the logistics and challenges we expect this will present.
Please review the proper safety etiquette for social distancing while indoors
- 6 feet apart
- No touching each other or their belongings (respect personal space)
- No sharing of food or drinks.
Perform a self-assessment of your health before coming to the club and if exhibits any of the
symptoms listed below, please choose another time to come.. (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
Symptoms can include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If anyone in your immediate household is diagnosed with COVID-19, please notify Cindy or
staff. Depending on the circumstances, this may require us to suspend JOAD and/or recommend that others be tested. Your child should not attend JOAD for 14 days or until having received 2 Negative C-19 test results.
- Assemble your bow at home or at your car prior to entering the facility.
- If your equipment requires servicing or parts, please inform a staff member in advance of the
- Before entering the club, there will be a temperature check.
- When entering the club, if the club appears to be crowded, please wait by the front entrance
and staff member will wave you in.If paying cash for fees, please pay at counter before shooting.
- Masks need to be worn at all times while in the club except when archers are at the shooting
- Archers may remove their masks once at the shooting line and must place it back on their face
once they have hung up their bows
- Exit the facility immediately after you are finished shooting.
- Parents, will need to drop off the child and please wait outside the club until the session is over.
- As the end of the session nears, please be ready to receive your child.
Please do not congregate in mass near the door or under the overhang.
Accommodations will be considered during inclement weather
Archery Range Rates:
$10.00 per Hour
$10.00 Equipment Rental
Interested in hosting a birthday party, boys or girls scout course, or other private outings at MAC? Please send us a note and we will schedule a date and time!
- Participants may compete as a “BOWMAN” thought the calendar years of their 12th birthday
- Participants may compete as a “CUB” thought the calendar years of their 14th birthday
- Participants may compete as a “CADET” thought the calendar years of their 17th birthday
- Participants may compete as a “JUNIOR” thought the calendar years of their 20th birthday
- Participants may compete, as a “SENIOR” is open to everyone
- Participants may compete as a “MASTER 50+” when the competition takes place in the year of their 50th birthday
- Participants may compete as a “MASTER 60+” when the competition takes place in the year of their 60th birthday
- Participants may compete as a “MASTER 70+” when the competition takes place in the year of their 70th birthday