During the summer, we offer week-long camps, each designed for specific skill levels of the participating archers.
Beginner Camp: July 29th- August 2nd; 9AM-12PM
- Great introduction the the basics
- Focuses on the most important part of archery: having fun!
- Equipment is provided; must be at least 8-years old
Intermediate Camp: July 22nd-26th; 9AM-12PM
- Focuses on USA Archery’s National Training System
- Develop techniques to help with the mental aspects of archery
- Must have your own equipment and be able to shoot at 25 meters
National Camp: June 17th-21th: 9AM-12PM
- Great prep for national tournaments!
- Archers train to prepare for round robin, elimination, and team rounds
- For archers who qualify for state tournaments or higher