During the summer, we offer week-long camps, each designed for specific skill levels of the participating archers.
Beginner Camp: July 24th - 28th ($280) FULL / August 14th - 18th ($280)
- Great introduction the basics
- Focuses on the most important part of archery: having fun!
- Equipment is provided expect for armguard and finger tab
- Must be at least 8-years old
Intermediate Camp: August 7th - 11th ($280)
- Teaching beyond the basics of archery
- Helping archers learn more about the physical and mental aspects of the sport
- Great for those that want to start shooting in competition settings!
National Camp: June 26th - June 30th ($280)
- Great prep for national tournaments!
- Archers train to prepare for round robin, elimination, and team rounds
- For archers who qualify for state tournaments or higher