During the summer, we offer week-long camps, each designed for specific skill levels of the participating archers.
- August 7th-10th; 9AM-12PM
- Great introduction the the basics
- Focuses on the most important part of archer: having fun!
- Equipment is provided; must be at least 8-years old
- August 21st-24th; 9AM-12PM
- Focuses on USA Archery’s National Training System
- Develop techniques to help with the mental aspects of archery
- Must have your own equipment and be able to shoot at 25 meters
- June 26th-29th: 9AM-12PM
- Great prep for national tournaments!
- Archers train to prepare for round robin, elimination, and team rounds
- For archers who qualify for state tournaments or higher