During the summer, we offer week-long camps, each designed for specific skill levels of the participating archers.
Beginner Camp: July 19th - July 23rd or August 2nd - August 6th
- Great introduction the the basics
- Focuses on the most important part of archery: having fun!
- Equipment is provided; must be at least 8-years old
National Camp: June 21st - June 25th
- Great prep for national tournaments!
- Archers train to prepare for round robin, elimination, and team rounds
- For archers who qualify for state tournaments or higher